Things you just might have wondered about our porridge breakfast cereal.
Click on any question to see the answer.
- What is porridge?
Porridge is a hot cereal made from cooked grains. Oatmeal is a common type of porridge. Our porridges are made from blends of different grains.
- How do you cook porridge?
Stir ¾ cups of our porridge cereal into 2 cups of simmering water on the stovetop. Cook the porridge on low heat for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve it with milk and honey or see our Recipes page for other serving suggestions. This makes three servings.
- Does your porridge contain any added sugar, salt or preservatives?
No. There are no added ingredients.
- How does an organic product differ from a natural product?
Organic products, such as our porridge, must conform with USDA standards of the National Organic Program. All organic products must go through a rigorous certification process. Natural foods on the other hand have no legal or federal supervision at all, and are not defined by any law or criteria.
- Does your porridge contain genetically modified ingredients (GMO’s)?
We use only certified organic ingredients. GMO’s are strictly prohibited.
- How do I purchase your porridge cereals?
If you go to our shop page you will find all our porridge varieties listed. Just click on the “add to cart” button for the varieties you want to purchase. You can use any of the major credit cards to pay for your purchase.
- How do you ship products?
We normally ship via USPS priority mail. We try to ship within 24 hours of receiving your order. Our shipping policy and rates are here.
- What is the shelf life of your porridge?
The shelf life is one year. You can extend the shelf life by storing it in your fridge or freezer.
- I have a business and am interested in carrying your porridge. Do you wholesale your products?
Yes. Please see our Wholesale Inquiries page.